Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a few PM's asking for updated pictures. Well, ask and you shall receive!

T just hit 14 months :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha love the smile and the mud pics. He looks like a happy boy!

·
Registered
190 Posts
OMG hes amazing looking!!! Can i send you my fat boy to come back toned! haha what do you do that has both your dogs so toned and muscular?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he is amazing. Love the muddy pictures lol, It looks cool when its someone elses dogs lol.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG hes amazing looking!!! Can i send you my fat boy to come back toned! haha what do you do that has both your dogs so toned and muscular?
Just what you see them doing in those pictures, plus daily walks. Good genetics go far. :)

Thanks everyone!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Are they American Bullies? If so they're in some of the best condition I've seen in the breed. Gorgeous!

·
Registered
4 Posts
He is SOOO pretty I have been following him on pitbullchat sence he was 15 weeks old turned out to b a gorgeous pup.... one of my fav looking dogs :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome pics, dogs are looking all around great! That mud looks like a nightmare for clean up though, lol!
Thanks! Ah, a little hose off, and it was all good.

Best looking AmBully I have ever seen. Very good looking boy :)
Thank you!

Great looking boy Pink. Love the one where he's getting the ball in the mud, lol.
Thanks!

He is SOOO pretty I have been following him on pitbullchat sence he was 15 weeks old turned out to b a gorgeous pup.... one of my fav looking dogs :D
Aw, have ya? Glad you like him. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Fantastic pics, Pink. I believe I've expressed my approval of Torque before!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Torque is beast. I really love this dog, he is nice!

·
Registered
67 Posts
WOW, never get tired of lookin at pics of T ... I think he has to be my fave dog ever .. (apart from my own of course ;))

1 - 20 of 20 Posts