Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I treated myself to a new camera that was marked way down at Walmart... nothing fancy, though. Just a Sanyo digital camera with about 30+ different scene modes, and I took the kids to the park yesterday to play with it lol. Here's what I got...

Quick shot of Trinity in Kids mode ( has a blink detection to prevent those ugly shots where kids blink because of the flash, and anti-blur because kids never stay still, lol). I know, her hair is a mess... gotta pin her down in order to take it down and wash and restyle it.

Standing on a humongous rock at the park!

My middle daughter, Aiyana, striking a pose!

My oldest daughter, Chenoa, with a blue sucker in her mouth (which ruined all future shots for the day, lol).

Aiyana, posing on the rock

Chenoa on the rock

"The Boy", Trinity's brother trying to be grown lol

Chenoa and Robert trying to look cool

"Love portrait" mode (this camera automatically detects faces for group and single self portraits and you don't have to press the shutter release)

Trinity says "What!?"

This camera also has a "Flowing Water" mode, where you can capture rain drops, water falls, etc... so I had to try it out lol.

Sorry about the trash in the picture. Unfortunately, we still have trashy people, although there's about 20-30 trash cans all throughout the park!

Okay, this one isn't as clear, call this operator error (I moved just a bit when I pressed the shutter release), but it still looks cool, imo.

And, just for good measure...

Me and Trinity's daddy (hey! my eyes match my shirt lol)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Nice! Great pictures. Love when you get great deals on stuff!! Kids are looking beautiful!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you ladies! Yeah.. that darn blue sucker ruined all the shots lol. Yes, they're growing up too quick lol.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Wonderful pictures! Great deals are indeed awesome, been keeping an eye out for a video camera. (My big ol' honking thing doesn't do video, who'd a thunk it?) And I agree, they all look great!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wonderful pictures! Great deals are indeed awesome, been keeping an eye out for a video camera. (My big ol' honking thing doesn't do video, who'd a thunk it?) And I agree, they all look great!
Lol @ honking thing. I particularly love a website called Used Cameras. That's where I got my Sony Cybershot as a late Mother's day gift to myself May 2010. You should check it out! I paid $60 and no shipping for a camera they made sound pretty rough, but when I got it, there was nothing visibly wrong with it (they said it had scratches on the body and lcd). It works like a charm, and came with wrist strap, user manual, portable battery charger, battery, usb cable for computer and tv connection, and disk with extended user information and programs for picture transfer, etc. All I had to get was a memory stick and a case for it! I've not had any problems with battery life, memory, or any other functions on it. It's a slightly older model but it's not obsolete either. And, it has video function on it. The only thing I don't like about it is that I can't zoom in or out while recording a video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts