Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to petco to buy the lil guy some joy.....

he sleeps with us in bed , naps on couches..but i figured a bed for him he might like.

lil tire action

worked up an appetite so now taking care of #1

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Cute red head! Wonder how long that bed lasts lol

Mine seems to wanna tear up everything that he ain't supposed to...just to spite me :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
nice looking pup! Love the expression.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute pup , does he like the bed? lol watch he will think the bed and couch are more comfy lol.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the bed was for when hes in the front room by the sun.....he rather sit next to one of us always. he loves all that stuff, bed wont last but he really wont use it too much..he has a crate, bed....both our beds, 2 couches.... he s all set.

he really has wonderful expressions with his ears , i am goad i didnt crop them.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Looks like he made out like a bandit! Happy looking pup.

·
Registered
96 Posts
That's why I don't go to pet stores anymore except for food lol I come home with a hundred dollars worth of stupid stuff when all they need is the spring pole

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
u know hes my son as far as im concerned....this kid gives u nothing bu t affection and wants to be next to u all day....how can i treat him anything less than a son.

he s really a blessing....had a rough weekend with my girl/knife in the back ......and having him really helped me through some.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts