Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ok its not even a pitbull.... Or part of my breeding......But she is a tri color!!! lol..
We had talked for awhile about getting someone for Francis that was more her size to play with.

My sister neglected to fix her Chihuahua and 2 weeks before she took her in to have her spayed I looked at her and told my sister the dog looked preg lol.. Sure enough she was. 2 pups where born the first sadly didn't make it out alive, but one little female did and so I am taking it to have a friend for Francis. We have no idea what dad is. My sister lives outside of town ( and wasn't really worried about a dog getting to her dog) But of course dogs will find a way.

This is Miss Foxy Brown she will be coming home in a few more weeks.
I think shes half Lion hehehe

Also a few pics of Snoop playing with his mommy :) awww

Snoop has a "sour face" in this one lmao

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's cute! She looks kinda big for a chihuahua tho or maybe it's just the angle of the photos. I like her coloring too. What u gonna name her?
Yeah I know shes way big! I think a larger dogs may have gotten a hold of my sisters Chi.

Her Name is Foxy Brown.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I don't think so, she has kinda lengthy fur. Course no dad was even seen so who knows what she is. In person she looks like a malamute pup.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
She looks more like a grizzly bear ;)

foxy brown. im diggin it!

3,968 Posts
what a cute little puppy...cant wait to see what it looks like full grown.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts