Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my team member Clay have been at it now for a few weeks in a row, traveling across the state lines and Winning!! 3 weekends ago in Mississippi my teammate Clay went ahead and finished out Boogieman in the ring and earned his UKC Championship in conformation and Punisher took home 3 First Place wins in weight pull and took home a Most Weight Pull award . The following weekend Punisher earned his Iron Dog Weight Pull 3 Title in a Weight pull event in Houston. This past weekend I couldn't make the trip but Clay came through and took Punisher and Boogieman and headed to Perry, Ga for some weight pull and confirmation. Boogieman got a win in the Champion class and is 1 leg closer to that Grand Champion Title. He was the youngest dog by far in the Champion class and that was with a novice handler and the dog did all the work and still came through with a win. Can't wait to see what he does when he gets a little older. Punisher was at it again with the weight pulling taking 1st place all 3 days and also took home Most Weight Pulled and Most weight Pulled Per Pound and that was with working with Clay pulling him only twice a couple of days before the pull. The cart wasn't moving properly (going right) and the carpet was brand new but he still came through for Clay and did the damn thing. He earned his Weight Pull Champion this weekend. So let me introduce Team No F.E.A.R's heavy hitters:

CH A&N FONVIELLE'S THE STUFF OF LEGENDS DNA-P
UWPCH URO2 CH The Pit House's Punisher CGC GDT ID3 ID5 IDWP3 DNA-P

Mississippi Show Pics

Pics from the Perry Ga show

·
Registered
757 Posts
Congrats man! Your big boy was pulling good this weekend. I was the guy that was pulling the 2 fawn dogs, Sonny & Tink. Was glad I made it out Saturday. Had a real good time.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Awesome!! Congrats on your wins!!I really like your boy Punisher since you posted all those awesome pics of him when you joined, he's a total BA!!

Congrats to your boy Clay and his dog Boogieman too :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats man! Your big boy was pulling good this weekend. I was the guy that was pulling the 2 fawn dogs, Sonny & Tink. Was glad I made it out Saturday. Had a real good time.
Hey man. Good meeting you. Would have liked to have pulled more, but you know how it goes from week to week. Hit me up on facebook if you are on. It's not letting us add anyone right now. Teamnofear workingapbt.

Clay

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
yay to all!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Good looking dog and great job!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Great work, guys!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats guys and keep up the Awesome work!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.