Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After a long show weekend, we're bringing home our sweet baby girl from Howard and Beth as a new UKC Champion. Here's her official 'win' photo. We didn't have the heart to ask her to stack one more time. Poor girl was POOPED after a looonnnnng weekend.

Thank you, so much Howard and Beth for such a wonderful, charming, drivey little pain in the butt. Long live bat dog!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Congrats I Love the photo.

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Congrats to all of you ! That is awesome, Lol @ Bat girl that is to cute

Wow today is full of great news for the dogs & members of the board...

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Way to go! Congrats!!! nows the hard part you done raised the bar for yourself LOL titles start the fever if ya didn't have it already ;) .. Keep up the great work!

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Way to go! Congrats!!! nows the hard part you done raised the bar for yourself LOL titles start the fever if ya didn't have it already ;) .. Keep up the great work!
Haha. Already a title whore here. ;) She's just the fiance's addiction into the world of dogs. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
congrats !!!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Congrats guys that's great. I love the pic too she's adorable :love:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
congrats!! She looks great! I <3 them ears!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Congrats guys! It was nice seeing you again . You guys crack me up and Brock loves you both .

·
Registered
776 Posts
I think Brock loves Bruce more. LOL. It was good seeing you guys and the big lug again too!
Big lug is the only thing you can use to describe Brock( hes 8.5 months old and 65 lbs). Im not sure if it was that he loved bruce or was being very sneaky with the pizza

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Fabulous job you guys!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
So cute! Love the ears! Congratulations!!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Congrats! Nice to see a dog with natural ears like that get a UKC CH. So many I see are cropped. Love her ears! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts