Go Pitbull Forums banner

New UKC GRCH!

Tags
grch ukc
5K views 31 replies 24 participants last post by  RedNoseAPBT 
#1 · (Edited)
New UKC GRCH! *new* ETA- Video of Pee-wee handler! :)

Took Ms. Indie to the same show she Championed at last year... and whadda ya know?! she picked up the last 3 legs to her GRCH title. She lost BOB to her gorgeous brother, Buehrle all 3 times. 'course I don't mind losing to him. :)

Here are some pics we took after the show.. waiting about 2 weeks for the candids by the photographer.

CA URO1 UNJ UWP GRCH 'PR' Jhnsns Lil Miss Independence, CGC

don't really like the stack, her front feet are too far forward.. but it's the most recent.

and just for kicks.. Indie w/ the crop I WANTED.
(well, kinda. LOL)

thanks for looking!

EDIT: Didn't want to do a whole new thread, but this is my 3 year old daughter in the ring for the first time w/ my friend's dog, Panda. :)

See less See more
1 4
#4 ·
She really does look superb!
Congrats on the title. But you have peaked my curiosity............ What does her bro look like? Do you have a pic? Its hard to imagine a dog looking better than her .

#8 ·
That is great!! Congratulations :)

#9 ·
Thank you for the compliments!

You ask, I shall provide. :)

Introducing:
Multi BIMBS Multi RBIMBS UWP UNJCH URO1 GRCH'PR'Jhnsns Ton80s The Perfect Game RLP, AOE-P, CGC, IDWP2, Owned by Jen Lupo

and of course, Motocross has one of Indie's other bro's, Brock.

#10 ·
Congrats!! Love me some Indie :)

#14 ·
Wow you have a stellar, absolutely gorgeous girl. i am floored.

what are you feeding her? (if you don't mind me asking)

#16 ·
Thanks, All! Indie is fed a raw diet. I just started her back on it 2 weeks ago from 3 months of being on Canidae ALS kibble. She didn't do as well on it as the other 2, so she's going back to raw, and the other 2 are still on kibble.

Moto, get Brock in the ring. :) He could Grand easily.

Reactions: Drei Raeuber
#19 ·
*bump* so folks can see the new vid. :)

#26 ·
thank you!

her brother is def a looker .... but as far as i am concerned ... u own one of MY favorite top 3 dogs in this whole forum... that is just MY particular taste...but I think your girl is superior to her brother. she is absolutely gorgeous ....and i will disagree with you on the crop... she is absolutely PERFECT.

i dont bull@@@ people .
thanks, rodrigo. :) I love my indie gal, and she has taken a couple wins over her bro. :)
She is beautiful, indeed.

How are uncropped Bullies perceived in shows?

I know with the Dogo Argentinos they simply pick up the ears and make it look like they are cropped since cropping is illegal over there.

So would an uncropped dog have the same chance as a cropped dog?
I know of several UKC CH's and GRCH's w/ natural ears, but I'm unsure how well they do in the ABKC.

missed this so happy for you and Indie! Congratulations!
Thanks! :) You got me on facebook, I believe. :p

Congratulations!
Thanks!

#21 ·
her brother is def a looker .... but as far as i am concerned ... u own one of MY favorite top 3 dogs in this whole forum... that is just MY particular taste...but I think your girl is superior to her brother. she is absolutely gorgeous ....and i will disagree with you on the crop... she is absolutely PERFECT.

i dont bull@@@ people .

#23 ·
missed this so happy for you and Indie! Congratulations!

This post has been deleted
#29 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.