Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Her name is roxy, roxy maloo, rox a box, and rox... She's extremely submissive, and would never hurt a fly unless that fly is hurting me... Take her on red river gorge trips, no leash necessary and never leaves my sight and she loves every minute of it... I didnt know a damn thing about this dog when i rescued her from the pound and was nervous of what i had adopted, but she turned out to be a perfect role model for what a pitbull or companion should be! enjoy the pics :)o

:doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy:

·
<(-.-)> N00B
350 Posts
Roxy is simply a beautiful dog. I love her colors and she looks very well loved and taken care of. :) Please stick around and share more photos!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
She is adorable!!! Love seal dogs :) just a word of caution, I wouldn't let her off leash anywhere unless there are literally zero chance of running into other dogs. I say that because my dogs don't like other dogs and I have had off leash dogs come running up to mine and it doesn't end pretty. So pleeeeeease be careful. Again I love her, she is very pretty and looks well loved.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As I said she is extremely overly submissive, yes she can get excited with other dogs, and might run up to them, which had happened at the gorge, but its a pretty remote area and you only run into a few people/groups in a whole day trip. The only thing I would worry about is if a dog didn't like her anything but shy personality saying hello attacked her and she had to defend herself, that being said if it came down to that I believe she'd probably just run away in the situation, but I understand your concern, if it wasn't so remote then I would undoubtedly have her leashed. It's just near impossible to have her on a leash with the trails being so treacherous... SHES CRAZY!!! she runs up and down and through these trails like a damn machine... Its a spectacle to watch her make these trails look so simple.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts