Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are working on a new website.. all input and suggestions are welcome. i thought id see what you guys thought :D

Home - Circle M Kennels

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I like it a lot more then the other site :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it a lot more then the other site :D
yeah i like this one alot better too...lol.. the other didnt have enough space for anything so i bought this one.. your new one is pretty too holly :D my husband said he would never let me put flowers on ours or make it pink so im jealous

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
yeah i like this one alot better too...lol.. the other didnt have enough space for anything so i bought this one.. your new one is pretty too holly :D my husband said he would never let me put flowers on ours or make it pink so im jealous
:rofl: My dogs, My site, My rules! Lol I love my "fur Mommy" site lol.

who do you do your site through? I pay $13 a month to use Yahoo and they have the yahoo website builder thats where I always make mine. SOOOO simple. You just put everything right were you want it and design it my loading any images you want. You can use a template ( like I did this last time) or you can use your own backgrounds like I did before and all my words were images that matched the background.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
:rofl: My dogs, My site, My rules! Lol I love my "fur Mommy" site lol.

who do you do your site through? I pay $13 a month to use Yahoo and they have the yahoo website builder thats where I always make mine. SOOOO simple. You just put everything right were you want it and design it my loading any images you want. You can use a template ( like I did this last time) or you can use your own backgrounds like I did before and all my words were images that matched the background.
i used webs.com it like $49.95 a year.. its pretty simple too.. i used a template.. it makes my life alittle bit easier :D idk if yahoo does it or not but you get the facebook like thingys on there too

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I like the way your albums are, very nice and clean and easy to look at :)

Reactions: circlemkennels

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Nice site but the pics seemed squished or stretched!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
it looks great but i have two suggestions. your pics are kinda small idk if any one else thinks so i guess it could be a precaution against people using your pics, but i'd like to see bigger pics. jmo. also your top banner with circle m kennels and your links. the border or raised kinda looking thing on there id make that a little bit bigger to encase the second row of links that says "RIP Links ect..." but other than those 2 things it looks great one of the best lookin kennel sites i've seen

Reactions: circlemkennels

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gotta be connected to facebook! Mine is linked at the bottom :D It says "come farm with me" lmao
lmao!!! john would kill me if i put that on there.. he hates farmville.. i <3 playin farmville with you.. bahahahah

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice site but the pics seemed squished or stretched!
yeah i agree.. im still workin on them.. i used picnik on it (which i didnt like) and i think im gonna switch back to photobucket :D

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I like the site but I hate the pictures ;) the are all from above the dogs and it makes them look sloppy when I know they are not. I would like to see some nice pictures of the dogs and remember take them from the dog's level not from above. I also have to second what Andy said they are all stretched out so fix it ;) lol other than the pictures it looks great and since you and Holly have redone your sites it makes me want to get buys and fix mine!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.