Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what does everyone think of this ? and whos sign has changed? mine has but im still going with the old sign the one I was born under.
New Zodiac Sign Dates: Taylor Swift's the New 13th Sign Ophiuchus! - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I am soooooo NOT ok with this, I am a Leo thru and thru, no matter what this says, I will follow the tropical zodiac :p But I heard about this, lol, told Jo to post it earlier, good find Angel

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
i am NOT ok with it i am a scorpio plan and simple call me a libra and i will cut you!!!!
i hear if you where born before 2009 your grandfathered into your original sign

either way i am down knife out ready to cut the first ***** that calls me libra!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahaha Aireal, my daughter is a Libra, good ppl, but yu strike me as a scorpio :p

I will not stand for someone to tell me I am a cancer, lmaooo at that, I am sooo NOT a cancer,*passes ya a four loko*

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LMAO the new sign says im scorpio and i feel the same as you I AM NOT SCORPIO lmao saggitarius is what im stickin with. I heard the same thing it only applies to people after 2009 so even my kids made the mark by like a year .

·
3,272 Posts
*drinks it* yes i am def a scorpio to the T, libra good people or not i will say i am not then I AM SCORPIO!!!

this crap has me way more riled then it should lol but darn it, its a twist in my butang!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooo Aireal @ butang, and yeah I am not about to change anything, I have my symbol tatt'd on me, I mean really??

lol Angel, my oldest son is a Sag :D

·
3,272 Posts
how are you even ALLOWED to change it!?! i don't get it you don't mess with stuff like that!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol no you don't, totally upsets me, the tat on my tummy means nothing now, lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
i am NOT ok with it i am a scorpio plan and simple call me a libra and i will cut you!!!!

either way i am down knife out ready to cut the first ***** that calls me libra!
Yo! I am with you girl! I WILL ALWAYS BE A SCORPIO! I mean this is total crap! OK I was definitely born before 2009 so I better be grandfathered in because the tattoo on my back is my zodiac sign. Crap I tell you, crap!

lol no you don't, totally upsets me, the tat on my tummy means nothing now, lol
Well, like I said above I have my Scorpio sign tatted on my back so I say forget the new signs. I will always be a Scorpio. Word.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I don't get it, so this an official thing? Wait, it must be something from global warming....ya If this means I'm younger now that is cool...Tye will go out with me finally.... :roll:

·
3,272 Posts
Yo! I am with you girl! I WILL ALWAYS BE A SCORPIO! I mean this is total crap! OK I was definitely born before 2009 so I better be grandfathered in because the tattoo on my back is my zodiac sign. Crap I tell you, crap!QUOTE]

i hear you it ain't cool, those fools need to straighten up!:mad: my friend says he know WHY they did it gonna listen to that crap tonight

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Lauren - my niece and I are laughin, cause she is not happy bout being a capricorn, lmaoooo. SO we are all grandfathered in which is cool

Dave - I would have gone out with you anywyaz, :D

Aireal - Let us know what is said :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Theres a lot more to it than what is in the main stream..

goes back to ancient hebrew priests of the samarians, sumerian priests were Hebrews, elites who had their own higher customs of life to live by ;) ANYWAY
Priests of the julian calendar and greecian astrologers wanted 12 signs not the samarians,
the samarians (hebrew shaman aka rabbai) used 12 and 13... The best way to describe it to people who understand life by the julian calendar is that its like leap year.. but over more time, and its not how they said there it doesnt rotate everyone, just sag's and caps and they are actually become one or blend as one the snake handler .. the other is that they are still seperat but a group merge as one the snake handler .. but they are reading that from samarian language and what is on the media hype is not completely informative, that is old old astrology the old all of a sudden is new and its misguided through media hype to start the stir of disbelief..

many physicists with plenty of creds some also being rabbai that you can listen to and get litterature notes to go look up in the government libraries and municipals as well. They are spuin all over you tube just go to youtube and hit 2012 or samarian astrology.. that will lead you to all kinds of nuts and their books of this or that and you can see the pieces fit as we watched them fall away... LOL

single child, hippie mom in lawschool, I read alot of stuff that most ppl don't even phathom thanks to sittin in the government and law library with that star child and her educating ways, muah thanks mom.. :D

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

Hey what's up you Libra? :rofl:

I was Aries, and apparently now I'm a Pisces. I don't think I'm going to be able to change my characteristics under the Aries sign though :confused:

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
THey found the tomb of Jesus, too; and out government is about to inforce gun control everyone knows it; LOL the beginning of the end, LOL its the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine............. The start of disinformation is at hand... LEARN to SWIM ;)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
My charcteristics don't match that of any one zodiac, Im all fkd up.. gotta combine Sag,Cap,Aqu and then you get a good idea of me, LOL because all my planets were in aqu and what is know as sag and ociph while moon in aqu and sun was 4deg in Cap so yeah ya'll knew I was a card though ;)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I know this will not be popular to say....but here it goes...

If you are Chrisstian or Jew you had better not dabble with this religion.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts