Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! My name is Maria, new here, just registered today so I thought I should introduce myself and all 4 of my pups =)

Jada- 9 yrs

Cold day, BURR!

When she was a pup, sharing a bone with a corgi? lol

Chyna, Jada & Cyrus..

Cyrus- 8 yrs

Chyna- 6yrs

And Kami- around 3 yrs
My dad found this lil punk in walgreens when she was around a yr old. She walked in right up to him.. completely covered in what looked like scabs but when we took her to the vet we found out she had demodectic mange. She smelled like rotting cheese! Also had heartworms and hookworms =( After many trips to the vet and months of healing she's a chunky, sweet love bug!

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics =)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful dogs! Welcome to the forum!! I love Jada and Cyrus! Great looking pups. But your youngest one there Kami is way to chunky! Has she had her thyroid checked? or is she just OVER fed? Or maybe it's just the angle of that last pic? Just curious.....not trying to be rude ;)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
wow great family you have there. Welcome! I think Jada is my favorite! Great job on Kami thanks for saving her life :)

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Awesome pics!! Camy has freckles!! Too cute. Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks =) Haha, yea, it was not the angle, she was too chunky back then, some of those pics are kinda old.. She's lost a little weight since then, and it was all my dads fault that she gained. He LOVES to give her treats!!! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts