Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm Ozzie (short for Osmarie so yup I'm a girl not a dude LOL). Came across your forum when I was looking for info on pitbull puppies. I have a red nose named Kaluha who just had puppies about a month ago. This is my first (and probably only time!) dealing with pit pups so I have loads of questions. Hoping I can find the answers I need here as this seems like a cool group. See you on the boards!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Hi and welcome to GP, I am a HUGE fan of red dogs, cute pups :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You should be able to find plenty of info here on how to raise and properly home your babies.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! The male dog was a blue nose, all grey with blue eyes but only 2 of the pups came out like him and none came out red. That's normal, right? Most of the puppies are black and that really surprised me as my Kaluha's parents aren't black at all... her mom is red like her and her dad has a black nose but is mustard color. Whatever color they are, I'm in love with my pups! Wish I could keep them but living in an apartment and with my daughters' little dogs I think I have enough with my one pit LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts