Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hope ya dont mind me poppin in here, as I dont have an APBT :eek: (but only cus they are banned over here :()

Anywho, I have always loved everything about pit's, tho obviously all my knowledge about them is from books etc, so I am really lookin forward to chatting, and learning from you guy's lucky enough to have them in your live's :D

I've had an all white Bull Terrier .. "Baron", a black brindle Staffy .. "Zac", and currently have a 15month old blue brindle Staffy called "Max" .. who's turning into a pretty big lad in Staffy terms :cool:

Cheers

Andy.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Welcome! Where are you from?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for the welcome guys

Soz I forgot to say I'm from the Midlands, England

Here is a pic of Max from about a month ago :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Awesome! Good looking dog you got there!!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
great looking pup! Welcome! I have lots of friends in Manchester and Greenwich area, great country (except for BSL) :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome I dont think anyone minds you popping in we love seeing new faces around here and all bully breeds are welcome including staffys and bull terriers. Would love to see pics of the bull terrier they are one of my fav dogs out there right now, always wanted one but you dont find them often up here.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx again for the welcome :D

Baron my Bull terrier, was my first Bullbreed around 16yrs ago (didnt have a digital camera back then or cell phones with 10MP camera's on) but I'll try to find out an old photo and get it scanned if I can ;)

Then came Zac my first Staffy, who we lost a couple yrs back to a tumour aged 11 (still hurts like **** :() though I do have a (pretty poor) scanned photo of him ... he was 40pounds of strength and energy, an amazing dog! though very DA!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome .. we love all bully breeds here .. you are more then welcome . Your boys look amazing =]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts