Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Im new to the forum, ive been reading a bit on here and I am loving all the great tips and knowledge.

I run a rescue in VA and I am looking for as much knowledge as I can to help rehabilatate then adopt out these misunderstood babies.

I would love to help educate on the breed as much as I can as well.

Here are pics of my 2 personals. (both Rescues on the Euth. List) the Blue is Jayda yrs and The black and white is Roxy 8yrs (both females.)

-Chrissy

Chrissy's K9 Cottage Home

Attachments

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
welcome aboard. cute pups!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Adorable kids! Welcome to GoPitbull.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
awesome looking pups and welcome to GP :roll:

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Welcome to GP :)

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Welcome to our pack! I love the photos! Studio of Seven... is that your photography name, or did you have a professional do your photos? I'm just curious, as I'm into photography and always love learning new tricks of the trade. There's much to be learned and shared here, so don't hesitate to ask, if you don't find the answer you're looking for after using the search function. I hope you enjoy your stay on our yard, and I look forward to interacting more with you in the future.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Studio of Seven is a photographer that works with our rescue. She does AMAZING work and it does wonders with getting the dogs adopted. and i think i like this forum alot!!! :woof:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts