Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am a female in her late 60's in North Carolina who travels in a motorhome and do not at present have a Pit. My son does, and of course, it is my favorite dog.

I have thought about getting a rescue Pit with "papers" which declare it is some breed from Europe or other continent which is non-Pit and thus avoid some of the restrictions in RV parks. Has anyone ever done this?

Msmoto

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Welcome to the site! Don't have any info on your question. I'm sure someone will have an answer or at least an opinion.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome!! My husband and I also travel with his job and we have to stay in RV parks and I have never had any problem with bringing Nila. As long she is on a leash everytime she is outside you shouldn't have a problem. It might be best that when you travel to call ahead to whatever park you are going to stay at and see if they have any pet policy.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I would just frequent parks that don't have breed restrictions as I would not want to support one that has them.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome to the fourm! I totally agree. Anywhere that has a breed specific policy should just be crossed off your list! weight restrictions in parks could be a problem I guess and that could stop me lol but anyone who say "pitbulls rottweilers dobermens ect" are not alloud I'd say your racest!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts