Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, im new this site so hello all,
been offered a pitbull pup whitch i want and can provide a loving home for but i dont want to loose the dog to the authorities dew to this pitbull law people are talking about. could anybody help on this matter as im new to pitbulls, couldn,t take the upset if i hade it taken off me. wat are the rules on keeping a pitbull in the uk and how strong are the guide lines . thanks
regards steve.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum , Not sure about UK laws , dont you have a shelter or somewhere you can call and ask about the regulations? they would be my 1st choice to call they would know about any bans or restrictions on certain breeds.

·
Registered
1 Posts
" If I Only knew'
Hello, better late than never right? Yes I am new here. This site is awesome and sure wish I knew about it 5 years ago... I have a beautiful blue nose. Her name is Babee.
!!!!!!! A vet told me today that Babee is going through false pregnancy ,,,OMG
(did I mention I live in Az and I'm visiting in Calif...been here an extra 2days because I didn't know what was going on)
Anyhow Ive never heard of false pregnancy in dogs before. I'm not sure who is more uncomfortable, Babee or myself. She has had puppies once before about 2 years ago,.everything she is doing is identical to when she had her pups.
I just NEED to know how to help her. I feel so bad for her, I am a sensitive one as it is, this is just sad and I feel helpless.
I have read what to do physically for her however I didn't see n e thing about how to emotionally help her.
I really ,really would appreciate n e advice so I can comfort her. I am driving back to AZ. In the morning and I'm a bit nervous how she will do with the drive...
Thank you ....again I'm excited to be a part of this site. I have had Babee since she was 1week young, she is now 5 1/2.....she is my baby..

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
" If I Only knew'
Hello, better late than never right? Yes I am new here. This site is awesome and sure wish I knew about it 5 years ago... I have a beautiful blue nose. Her name is Babee.
!!!!!!! A vet told me today that Babee is going through false pregnancy ,,,OMG
(did I mention I live in Az and I'm visiting in Calif...been here an extra 2days because I didn't know what was going on)
Anyhow Ive never heard of false pregnancy in dogs before. I'm not sure who is more uncomfortable, Babee or myself. She has had puppies once before about 2 years ago,.everything she is doing is identical to when she had her pups.
I just NEED to know how to help her. I feel so bad for her, I am a sensitive one as it is, this is just sad and I feel helpless.
I have read what to do physically for her however I didn't see n e thing about how to emotionally help her.
I really ,really would appreciate n e advice so I can comfort her. I am driving back to AZ. In the morning and I'm a bit nervous how she will do with the drive...
Thank you ....again I'm excited to be a part of this site. I have had Babee since she was 1week young, she is now 5 1/2.....she is my baby..
You should really start your own thread in the health section about this instead of on someone else's intro thread.

I am not 100% sure but spaying your dog will prevent false pregnancy in the first place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts