Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grizz was tired of playing with plane old stick i had some overtime doh so i did what any normal dog owner would do and blew it on the pup. So we got grizz before with plane old stick and grizz after with BRAND NEW TOYS LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Grizz is adorable. in the first picture he looks like "c'mon dad all i have is this stick i want to go to the toy store" then he looks spoiled with his new toys! Grizz is a cutie

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Zoe adores those weiner dog toys...LOL

I went after Halloween and the had the black ones for $2 so I bought everything they had, which ended up being 12...LMAO

She doesn't know the difference so when one gets old I throw it out and pop out a new one....

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yah grizz is spoiled for sure that's his 2nd bluedog I got him the big size this time he likes to rip the ears off. Yah it's funny how he gets bored even though he has atleast a dozen other toys. He loves this new rubber mesh ball thing though that's what he is shaking around it's super durable and you can throw it or kick it pretty far, and of course u got him a wubba kong LOL. Thanks for the comments!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts