Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is the next Show in Austin or Surround areas in Texas?

Or where could I look it for that type of information?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Depends on what you're looking for? The ADBA Nationals are going to be in Cleburne. If UKC doesn't cancel weight pull, there will be a pull in Roxton (between Dallas and Paris) in September. And some UKC shows coming up in Denton and Hutto, I think.

United Kennel Club
American Dog Breeders Association

Both sites have event calendars. I'm not sure where to find out about bully shows if that's what you're interested in.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks! Im in Round Rock, and will be moving to Hutto soon! Ill check those links
yea if you are looking for UKC shows- the Triple Crown Academy in Hutto is the place where the UKC shows are held. I know there is one in July, One in Sept and Nov. There is also shows in Denton. Hope to see ya out there. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
yea if you are looking for UKC shows- the Triple Crown Academy in Hutto is the place where the UKC shows are held. I know there is one in July, One in Sept and Nov. There is also shows in Denton. Hope to see ya out there. :)
Any suggestions for a pit friendly hotel near the hutto show? Jesse and I plan to make that our first UKC show!

·
Registered
127 Posts
There is two Red Roof Inn that are near the show, We stay at the Red Roof in Austin its about 20-30min away but the rooms are cheaper and bigger compared to the Red Roof in Round Rock.
https://reservations.redroof.com/listRoomTypes.do
showing for this date: 2 FULL BEDS NON-SMOKING with Free WiFi $44.99

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Another quick question....is Austin pit friendly or is it a city limits thing. I know years ago they weren't not particularly current on their laws, don't go there any more, since my aunt isn't there anymore....

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Another quick question....is Austin pit friendly or is it a city limits thing. I know years ago they weren't not particularly current on their laws, don't go there any more, since my aunt isn't there anymore....
I am pretty sure they are pit friendly.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes it is pit friendly. But like anywhere, there are people who are not.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Y'know, I've never had a hotel ask me the breed. I had the Red Roof Inn in Santa Fe stop me at check-in and say that only small dogs were allowed. I was firm with the guy that I had already paid, and he said as long as she didn't bark all night he wasn't going to say anything. La Quinta is the dopest dog-friendly hotel around, IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts