Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. My name is Nick and I've owned a few pit bulls throughout my life but not for a long time. Just recently we picked up a female pit bull to keep our lab company. We named her Bella. She is 7 weeks and a ball of energy (when she's not sleeping of course) and a great addition to our family. I look forward to being here, contributing and learning along the way.

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,635 Posts
Hello Nick and welcome to Go Pitbull! Thanks for the introduction and those fantastic pictures of Bella. She couldn't be any cuter. Looking forward to more of your posts and more pics of Bella and your Lab.

Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG, she is priceless!
Exactly what I was hoping for! But, I got the pup that needed me, a chocolate male, and he's been a pretty easy pup. Well, currently in his destructive phase, but that will pass.
Thank you! Part of me thinks I'm crazy for getting another puppy when Blue is just now getting out of his puppy phase. But I've loved pit bulls my whole life, so I don't regret it! How old is your boy?

·
Registered
48 Posts
He's just shy of 9 months,
2 pups, that's nothing!
I got two in 2020 and one in 2021 and one in 2022! Want another in the spring, but not sure that will happen.
If my math is correct, Conner the Pittie is our 19th dog as an adult.
The others are 2 Pugs and a mini Aussie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts