Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
hahaha Gargamel is totally the same way. He is looking for people to sniff and to meet people on walk, but at night, he is always on alert of people walking, cars that stop and park near us. The night before trash pickup is the WORST he acts all tough checking behind all the barrels people have put out the night before, lol. Flags used to freak him out, but now they only get his attention at night and he walks by super slow, lol

When my sister goes to see him and if she walks him at night when I am at work he low growls, she has told me, when people are near and he cant see them. He doesn't do it with me though, not sure how come. If I say hi to the person I can see him relax, if they don't acknowledge me back Mel gets anxious again it seems. He must have bad night vision :)

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
Figured maybe they sensed my apprehentions {sp?} since it isnt the nicest city here.
that's what I wondered too, since Mel does it with my sister and not me, she is always worried unleashed dogs are gonna sneak up and I think she is anxious when she walks him. Thankfully its never happened to her without me there, but she is so nervous if it does happen I guess Mel feels that vibe from her. During the day she feels better cause she can see if something is coming.

· Premium Member
11,110 Posts
Maybe Gargamel feels safer when he is with you? Knowing you are the alpha.. And when with your sister is a little more dominant/cautious. And that is too funny about the barrels and flags lol.
that's what I am thinking (or hoping, lol)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.