Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any 1 inch collars from Nizmo? Pics please? :) We have the 2 inch but are looking into getting a 1 inch..... because you have to have a thinner size for showing.... Helena is going to be in a judges choice! :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Oh yay!!!!! Good luck you guys! I bet they'll love her, I know I do ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Odie will have a one inch from Trev soon, I'll show you when I get it ;)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Niz should make a special show collar now that there are rules about it in the abkc.
we have the 3/8" martingale slip lead, the judges from this last ABKC (when we finally got it out in the market, LOVED them. about 2/3rds of the people showing ended up using this for showing.
i dont think you can use them in ADBA though, thats where the 1" collars would come in

Here's two of oregon's own bullyz

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we have the 3/8" martingale slip lead, the judges from this last ABKC (when we finally got it out in the market, LOVED them. about 2/3rds of the people showing ended up using this for showing.
i dont think you can use them in ADBA though, thats where the 1" collars would come in

Here's two of oregon's own bullyz

Yeah in the ADBA you must have a flat buckle collar. And no bigger than 1 inch so they can see the neck well.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Riley and Bogart have 1" collars. I believe there is a thread with them in the collars somewhere? and if you go on his site you can see Ri and B in the 1"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts