Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So figured I'd do a test run with the 1" collars. I am gonna have to place a 1.5 collar order come this up coming payday or when I get back from Idaho. =3

Peaches in the 1" 4ply concord purple

Bogart in the 1" 4ply pacific blue (this is my fav color!)

Riley in the 1" 2ply hot pink.

Riley and B-man sporting their gear

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice!!!!! Trevor does awesome work :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG they all look so awesome, I am LOVING that blue on Bogart, I LOVE Trevor's collars :D Awesomeness :D ((hugs))

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol the purple is mine, but Pooh Bear is gone it was her color, lol. Peaches looks smashing in it for sure :D I can't wait to see them in the 1.5" sexy as all get out :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY!!!!!!!!! They look smashing. I love all the colors. That pink is screamin for sure :D Very very nice they all wear them well.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
now if he had Acu camo AND electric lime green I would go broke spending. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are very well made and I just adore them. =3 The dogs were very happy too!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I love that pink!

·
Registered
901 Posts
I ordered the 2" black with silver stripe. Can't wait for its arrival. :). But I sure do like the blue, just may have to order a blue one once the other arrives.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol PP, my niece will be totally jealous, she thought she was being original, lol. I can't wait to see your pupper in it :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
im sooooo happy you like them!!! that makes my week :)
they look stunning, they are very gorgeous dogs :D thank you for posting and sharing.
i apologize for the shipping. that holiday messed things up big time lol.

thanks forall the kind comments, its much appreciated!
:D

·
Registered
901 Posts
lol PP, my niece will be totally jealous, she thought she was being original, lol. I can't wait to see your pupper in it :D
I ordered that color because Beastley is black n white. He has a stunning Stillwater one that is black with red trim but the red isn't very wide, so I know this one will look even nicer. He needs a pop of color. When I get it, I'll post a pic once I figure out how to transfer my pics to this forum. I'm not computer savvy. lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol no worries, I know Beastley will rock it :D And get a photobucket account, it is free and self explanitory, once you get them uploaded to photobucket just copy and paste the IMG code ;)

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im sooooo happy you like them!!! that makes my week :)
they look stunning, they are very gorgeous dogs :D thank you for posting and sharing.
i apologize for the shipping. that holiday messed things up big time lol.

thanks forall the kind comments, its much appreciated!
:D
Like them? oh no Trev..I LOVE THEM!!!! absolutely adore them! they are very well made and donot apologize I know how shipping is more so with holiday's. I am so excited about this next order with our 1.5 collars. =3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts