Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I already have the hot pink and black 2 inch for when she gets a little bigger but for now she will be wearing the 1 1/2 inch purple and black :) I love the quality of Trevors collars!! Some pics to share :) Her ears are going crazy today to LOL!! I hate when they fold over LOL!

I tried to snap a shot of a natural stack but she didn't quite cooperate

Reactions: Nizmo

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Pretty girl, I love her face and ears lol ..... That collar looks great on her the collar stands out against her coat awesome ......

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty girl, I love her face and ears lol ..... That collar looks great on her the collar stands out against her coat awesome ......
Thanks :)! I hate her ears today LOL!! I like when they look like they do in my avatar. Goofy ears LOL!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she is so darn cute!! I really gotta get some of them collars! It looks great on her!

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she is so darn cute!! I really gotta get some of them collars! It looks great on her!
Thank you :) I can't say enough about trevors collars and the price is right which is a big plus!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yayyy im glad you got it before monday :)
if fits her coat color well, i love her ears!!!
Thanks Trevor! I actually got it Saturday afternoon :woof: You are so fast! Luv it!! :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awww I,love the floppy puppy ears :) Very Cute!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts