Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
This is Sarah, Nizmo's ex-wife, filling in for him while he is unfortunately in the hospital yet again with his crohn's disease flaring. We hope to have him out within the next few days. After the most recent show, Oregon's Own Bully Bash we have a few left over products that we unfortunately didn't sell this time. Let's just say our products were there before we were lol:). So here we've got a total of 16 2" 4 ply collars fitted for bully size necks or big dogs size 19-25" necks. Padding can be added for 5 dollars extra, or velcro can be added for 2.50 extra. Prices include shipping in the United States.

5 red: Left to Right: Polypropelene all red, Seatbelt all red, Seatbelt Red with black filling, then 2 seatbelt red with silver filling inside.
$12.75 Each.

7 Black: 5 Seatbelt all black, One Polypropelene black with filling.
$12.75 each

1 Black with pink bone camo stripe $16.00

2 Purple: Left to Right, seatbelt with red filling, seatbelt with purple filling
$12.75 each

2 Tan: seatbelt with black filling.
$12.75 each.

SB collars;; 1 = $12.75
2 = $25
3 = $35
Kennel pack of 10 for $75

All of these collars are already made and ready to ship as soon as payment is recieved. Same day if within business hrs. so guarentee'd 3-5 business days.
please email [email protected] with what you would like i will write you out an invoice asap. No we are not able to add any colored stripe as the holes for the buckles have been punched.
Thank you!
- Sarah Deming

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Beautiful. Sorry to hear Trevor isn't doing well again. Give him and Ri a hug for me k. Love you guys (hugs)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Could you possibly drop my 2" camo collar and camo harness in the mail for me? If you're going to be selling these items, I'm sure you could slap my stuff in a box and send them to me. I emailed you the correct shipping address. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
sorry to hear you have to go through surgery, hope you heal and feel better fast!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Good luck with everything Trev!

Wish these were ranged a lil smaller so I could grab a few for O'Malley.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))) good vibes and prayers coming your way. I love you friend, hope the surgery goes well and you start feeling better soon.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
i wish u the best of luck with everything! and be sure to let us know when ur back in the collar making saddle again. i think i want another for Odin :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hope the surgery went well, I'm still wanting my items that I ordered over a month ago that were supposed to have shipped on 3 different occasions now, or my refund that you said you were sending out last week. I understand that things happen, but seriously I need to get this resolved soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts