Go Pitbull Forums banner

NKC Natinals this weekend

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  hell no they wont go 
#1 ·
Ok first let me say, its good to be back up and running. Finnally settling in the house and internet is back to working!

Well we only went to the Weight Pull this year and didnt stay for the conformation today. We only had Switch to show and he just needs a major to Ch so we decided to go home and show next time.

Any way here is the run down. I have to say, to not have worked the dogs in over a year they did very well.

Rebel 55lbs , Ch Class

Rebel took his class winning first place and went on to win the Ch class Body Pound trophy for 55lbs and over!!! He now only needs 22 points to be a GrCh!!! If he can win the Body Pound at the next show he will do it.

Bailey, 43lbs, Ch Class

Bailey was showing some rust but still managed to take a first place in her class and put a good show for the body pound but Dennis Pits dog Blue clenched it and was looking great!!! Blue really pulled good. Bailey only needs 4 points now to be a GRCH.

Switch 51lbs, regular class.

Switch did it as well. Despite a tough class he too took first place in his weight class. This gave him enough points to Champion him out as well. Now all three are CH weight pullers. Switch NEARLY had the Body Pound but missing it was my fault for not working them, not his as he gave it his all.

Maverick, 45lbs and 6.5months old. Wow this guy REALLY surprised me. I had only done drag weight with him a time or two and NEVER pulled him on a track so I was unsure as to his performance. Really should not have worried. He pulled long and hard over 1800lbs and I stopped him. He had no fouls and probably could have gone on but there was no point, he took his novice class by storm!!!

So we took 4 dogs and came home with 4 blue ribbons and a body pound trophy!! Oh and we picked up our little female from Pulldawgs, they also had a great weekend, but I will let them share.

My photographer was not there for the CH class so I only got Switch and Maverick.

Maverick's first pull.

OH and my second handler!!!

Some of Switch

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
What a great show. First of all in the ch weight pull it came down to a house divide as the wife's dog Hemi and the husband's dog blu came to a no holds barred war. ( and as usual the man wins) ha ha ha

Blu took 54 lbs and under female body pound and overall body pound

Hemis took 54 lbs and under male body pound

Then on sunday the siblings of the house battled it out in Jr. handler.
Ashley took this class. woohooo

Jaxon made his debute in the hsow circuit. did very well.

On sunday Ice took first in 6-9 month old female and went on to take best female puppy

#6 · (Edited)
Congratulations to OFK and Dennis Pits!

Pulldawg Pits had a good show too. As always it was alot of fun to see everyone and as always Southern Pullers really know how to pull!

Here's our rundown. lol

Nacho got first in 6-9 mo. males (easy to do since he was the only one lol)

He also took Best Male Puppy Reserve.

and did a BANG UP job with Dennis Pits little boy in JR Handler.:love2:

Rolex took third in 35-45lb males, he pulled 2213lbs. at 45lbs. for 49.17 times his body weight

Tutu took first in 45-55lb females, she pulled 4138lbs. at46lbs. for 89.95 times her body weight

She also took body pound 54 and under females.:D

Here are a few pics

Tutu and her body pound trophy

Tutu pulling

(kinda a cool pic, includes PullDawgPits, DennisPits and OFK)

Tutu pulling

(Willie from Rock Creek Kennels judging)

Rolex pulling

Had a lot of fun and looking forward to the next one

Stephanie

#7 ·
Laura got some good pics of sunday .We also had a good weekend bango got in his 3rd class for pull (luck) 2nd in show,dixe got 2nd in her class after eddie got kicked out lmfao you MISSED that omg he brought a bitch in heat and walked her in the ring and didnt even know you just had to be there and diamond took frist in her class all in all in was a good weekend

#12 ·
Congrats everyone! Had a great time this weekend as always! Hated not to stay for Sunday but had to work on the new set-up! In the Champion class Apache took first in 45-55 males, Jax took 2nd in 55-65 males and Tink took 2nd in 55-65 females and was only about 3" short of taking a first and body pound! She worked hard just couldnt get the last few inches to cross the line! In the regular class Phoenix took 2nd in 45-55 males and Hippie took a 3rd in 55-65 females. Not bad for a bunch of dogs that have been staying at friends houses for the past few months and havent been worked in even longer than that!

I heard that Blue Voodoo, a Apache grandson/Jax great grandson took best in show puppy! Overall a great weekend for everyone!!! Cant wait til next time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.