Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone this is Teresa the owner of minnie our 7 month old female. She was too young for the last show by a few days but did well at this one. It was the first time I have got to come and loved it. Minnie surprised us by winning 1st place in the 6-9 month old age group and she came in second in the best over all female puppy. I was so excited. She is white with black patches. we are hoping to get her to a few more shows just to get her used to competing. Thanks to everyone who was their we were made right at home. I thought everyones pits looked great keep up the good work and we will see you all soon Teresa from Powers Pits R Us Kennel

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
HEY thats awsome!!! We were there and had to go against Roberts little black female for Best puppy in show, which we were fortunate enough to win. SO GLAD you could make it. Where you there on Saturday? Do you plan on pulling any or just showing? We are hoping to have about 6 shows this year as opposed to just 4. It just keeps growing. we had over 80 dogs on Saturday and Sunday!!! Congrats on your placement!!

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Congrats Theresa. Any pictures of your little girl? I would love to see them. I wish I lived closer so I could go to these shows it sounds like so much fun.

Wow 80 dogs that must be something to see. It has be Pitbull heaven.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts