Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else's dog not grow hair on the back and inside of their hind legs?
For some reason my girl has never had hair there will try and get a good picture

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She's had skin and coat issues though so it probably has something to do with that. My girl has all her hair back there.....How long has it been that way for?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since I had her as a puppy... The pic is a little old back when she was having coat issues but there isn't a change as far as the hairless area, but her coat itself is more full now not perfect but little steps don't want to upset the progress we have been making

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Ecko's pretty hairless there as well. Hard to tell because his skin is the same color as his fur. It thins and then becomes nothing between his legs. I think it's normal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
any new knews?

mypitgia- did you ever find out why your pits legs are like that? your picture describes my pits back legs exactly! hes black and white as well. only thing is hes wernt always like this. anyone think it could be a flea bite allergy?? if so, beside giving frontline plus can i give anything else to help? i was thinking of giving a capstar as well to help kill any stragglers....

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
mypitgia- did you ever find out why your pits legs are like that? your picture describes my pits back legs exactly! hes black and white as well. only thing is hes wernt always like this. anyone think it could be a flea bite allergy?? if so, beside giving frontline plus can i give anything else to help? i was thinking of giving a capstar as well to help kill any stragglers....
Hi! You may get more responses if you start your own thread and post pictures. how old is your dog? What kid of food do you feed?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Diesel is almost 1.5 yrs and right now hes on crummy purina one due to a budget cut. I'm thinking of adding fish oil to his food.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts