Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at Boomerangs face the other day and his face has changed he doesnt have that cute little puppy face anymore. He looks like a big guy now..lol He is almost two so I guess this is his all grown up face..lol:woof:
Have you looked at your dogs face one day and it just seemed like he grew over nite?:roll: I guess kinda like we look at our "human" kids and they seem to changed or look like a differrent person all the time.
Just curious to hear about your dogs changes
Have a good day
Angie

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pics would be nice but................:)

I see the changes in my Lucy at only 3 month's though I really don't want to see what she will become soon, though I do think about it.

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Loki is 3.5 years now but I still look at him and see that little puppy that stole my heart. I met my husband when our dog Brutus was 9 months old so I never got to see him as a puppy and never had that "I knew you when you were 'this big'" connection with him. I never fully understood the bond that he and my husband had until we got Loki and I formed that bond with him when he was so tiny. I get it now :)

Honestly, about the only good thing about puppies is the cuteness. I was so glad when Loki was all growed up and potty trained. Puppies are a LOT of friggin work!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Puppies are a ton of work but worth it .I got Leah at two and the changes I have made with her are astonishing.I just was injured a year ago on the job and Iam in the middle of a lawsuit.so Iam home all day and it would be awesome to get a pup cause I have all the time to raise the puppy I would want.so I agree a ton of work at first but really worth it!

·
parasite killer
518 Posts
I know the feeling, my fat fat kitty kitty tay tay...Kaos, well hes no little pup anymore! Hes got the cutest face ever still, but he could be seen as lookin all grown and grumpy to outsiders. Hes even got his grown up body...still has wrinklys and rolls, but all defined around the rib cage....not really fat fat no more...): Makes me want a pup again...His head is bigger then his whole self was when we got him.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Actually I kinda had the opposite experience with our old dog, Rufus. He was around 14 when we had him put down and I knew he was old and gray, but when I look at pictures of him from his last year of life I'm totally shocked by the dog I see in them. Somehow my brain "froze" him at around 12 or 13 and I couldn't see him as he really was at the end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts