Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello and sorry if a dumb question but i see everyone or at least those who are noticeable, with cool awards and sig's and avatars and every time i try to update my sig or avatar it says BB code img is not allowed or invalid file for the sig..... and also how do i get awards or those decals...? :hammer::mad::hammer: sorry if dumb questions....

TOBY

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
sign up for VIP , its like $3 a month and you can use a paypal account that will renew monthly until you cancel. really worth it gives you access to other areas on the site and special perks like signatures and such

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
a sig requires a vip membership like angelbaby said.You should be able to upload an avatar though.You go into your user control panel to do it.You need to make sure it's the right size first.
As far as everything else,that comes with time as you post more and get more rep from other people or if you enter and win some of the contests we have.Hope all this helped.If you still have more questions let us know.:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess ill try and resize my image again for my avatar....and ive entered for male DOTM competition...hopefully i get enough votes and i get my award! :roll:
thanks!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also tried clicking one of the donation ribbons i saw on someones profile to try and donate....but im still not sure how to donate...where do i go?....

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
we're not taking donations for anything at this time but Im planning one here real soon. The best way to recieve a free vip is by joining the chat during the "BULLY BOOTH" show on tues nights, we give 1 away almost every show. we might even give 1 away on thurs night during the "BACK to the BULLIES" show with Ms Chavez. Get ahold of me or Pitbullmamanatl for details on show times and how to get there.
Im gonna check your cp and make sure you have your avatar activated. if not Ill fix it

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Also I wanted to add that I think I was mistaken about signatures.If I remember correctly you can have one,but in order to have one with photos then you would have to get a vip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts