Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went through with obedience class and Sasha did great, the trainer said that because she missed two classes the rules don't let her take the AKC star puppy test, even though she said she was sure she would pass. I didn't even know they were going to do this until recently. Oh well, she will have a certificate for the class and she has Mad Skillz now lol.

It's just a paper and a medal but I guess I'm kinda bummed.

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
It IS a bummer :( but hey, congratulations on your success. You have a BETTER dog now and she can get even better than that with more classes and sports!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Congrats, keep up the good work! you should keep on going. At the end of the day the goal is to get them to be outstanding doggy citizens titles are just that.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I would check around and see if anyone else gives the test. I know I have two people that give those tests up here. No classes you just go in pay and see if you pass or not.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Yeah that really sucks the trainer said that! As a tester of the puppy star and CGC you should be able to give the test without a class. Go on the AKC website and look for puppy star testers and take the test ;) Good luck with it and good just on puppy class.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Yeah like everyone else said already go find someone else to give her the test. I'm sure she'll do great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts