Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pit is a wanderer. He isn't an aggressive pit, which worries me. He's been hospitalized from an attack by 3 other dogs. I usually keep him on his chain in my yard but sometimes he goes off on his own and gets attacked by other dogs in the neighborhood. I'm wondering why he doesn't defend himself.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
this is how you end up with a dead dog.
irresponsible, ignorant, and a threat to the entire bulldog community.
properly secure your dog and provide adequate shelter. or give the dog to someone who will.

Reactions: BZOO and jttar

·
Registered
48 Posts
You're joking, right? Why would you want an aggressive dog?
You let your dog roam, irresponsible and stupid! That's how you get a dead dog, whether from other dogs, cars or people looking to torture dogs.
You chain your dog, abuse, neglect. Why isn't he safely in the house with you getting positive attention?
Please take him to the nearest shelter asap and don't have dogs you don't give a damn about.
Also, sounds like one smart pup to NOT stand up to THREE attacking dogs, he'd be dead for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
agreed. this is irresponsible and you should not own this dog sounds like a smart dog that someone would love and you do not. please I implore you give the dog to someone that would provide adequate shelter and love. what you are doing right now is cruel and no dog should be made to suffer the way you are making that dog suffer. do not get another dog you are incapable of taking care of properly. sounds to me like you need 3 people to attack you and see how willing you are to fight back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts