Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. Im 27 and from Woonsocket RI. I have a 1 yr old Pit named Ruby Sue. Im here to learn everything I can about the breed so I can be a better dad to my dog

:pup:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hey Welcome to the group. post up some pictures when you have a chance, love looking at them. I'm in Boston, so you are not too far away from me and my boy. How did you come across Ruby Sue? Take a look at the search above but ask any questions you might have!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hey Welcome! Nice to see someone else who isn't to far from Boston! As Ames said....post up some pics! Love your little pits name :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww what a sweet girl you have! Love that grin! My boy has a simliar love/hate relationship with Soccer balls, They rarely last more than a few minutes lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
its super easy, just upload them to photobucket and when you hit edit on one of the pics you uploaded you can select advanced and the collage.

Or you can make them on picasa if you dont use photobucket, it just makes a .jpg, not a quick follow through easy photbucket one.

If you upload pics and then post the IMG code into your signature. (or even on message's here, sometimes uploading them to this actual attachment gives me trouble)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its super easy, just upload them to photobucket and when you hit edit on one of the pics you uploaded you can select advanced and the collage.

Or you can make them on picasa if you dont use photobucket, it just makes a .jpg, not a quick follow through easy photbucket one.

If you upload pics and then post the IMG code into your signature. (or even on message's here, sometimes uploading them to this actual attachment gives me trouble)
I made it but cant seem to load it as my signature, i copied the image code into the sig but then it said bbc error :hammer:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
you need to have a vip account to have a signature. { they are cheap I think you can use pay pal and set it up amd its not that much if done monthly and you can cancel at any time}. Anyways welcome to the forum , cute pup.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats what I figured was the problem. Thanks though. Im sure ill eventually sign up, just not right now..Winter time is my slow time for work.

Ya shes my big baby. I put up the biggest fuss over getting another dog but quickley fell in love with her..now shes "puppas girl" Lol!!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha as she should be a spoiled puppa's girl :)

post the code in here, I would love to see it even if its not your signature :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha as she should be a spoiled puppa's girl :)

post the code in here, I would love to see it even if its not your signature :)
Its pretty much the same pics posted above cause they are the best I have so far, but here it is :roll:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
suck a sweet girl!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts