Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well ive been reading lots on your site getting alot of good info about good pitbull kennels and bad ones it seems like not alot of people here like the bigger style bully i need some help for some reason i do ive been checking out http://www.worldclassk-9.com/
and mrpitbull.com
now wondering what do u guys think where do you guys recomend i go
if i could find a dog like ceasar at http://www.worldclassk-9.com/ that be my ideal dog

where do you guys think i should go or iam i lost cause

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
World Class is one of my favs they have a sister kennel in there links and have line bread Caesar to Sadie I believe she is a Caesar Daughter that is where I would go. He is what I was looking For when I found Dooney the dog in my avatar he not there yet but I am working at it. :)

·
Banned
307 Posts
I do not know much about World class bullies, but I am familiar with Mr. Pitbull bullies. Mr. Pitbull is new to the scene and already breeding multiple litters. He recently was incarcerated and was bragging to the jailers about what a great famous breeder he is. great and famous for what ....is my question.

On another note, anyone breeding oversized bullies and selling for large amounts of cash should be doing at least OFA hips and OFA hearts. As dogs that carries that much excess bone, muscle and skin puts untold stress on joints and hearts.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

not an OG yet, but listen to people like Beth. Don't judge just based on looks or how nice a website looks. The research ive been doing these last few months Ive learned this:

The best done website usually are made by horrible breeders. (perhaps they are overcompensating)

...and the best breeders out there usually have these horrible , primitive websites..lol. go figure. (i'd imagine they are too busy with canine nutrition, testing, training etc. to learn about website programing, that and the fact that theyre not really in it for the money, and the people that know better come to them regardless)

hang on, and see how this thread goes. if there arent enough knowledgeable responses, i will ask others here who have million times more experience and knowledge than me to give you some advice.

some questions for you:

1- Have you ever owned a dog before? ( don't be discouraged if you haven't, I wouldn't suggest a pit as a first canine for most, but it seems you are responsible and dedicated enough to do all this research beforehand, so you seem like a great candidate, plus if you stick around here, you will always have a great network of super cool and experienced people who are more than willing to help out)

...the other questions I will leave for the other members.
stay on this forum, it's full of great people. keep us posted.

PS this isn't exactly and introduction thread, so you might want to post this is General so you can get more responses if this doesn't get moved there. Welcome aboard !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx alot i know how much work they are and iam ready for it just wanna find the right dog hope someone can move this thread so maybe i could get more responses just wanna find the best breeder for what iam looking for

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I think no matter what the breed, the best breeders are the ones that don't want to sell you a pup straight away.

·
404 Posts
Im familiar with World Class K9, Mr Pitbull I know only through message board forums. I have seen WCK9 dogs at work and its definitely impressive. The dogs tend to have Bully traits while still maintaining APBT athletisicm, and drive. Mr Pitbull, I have only read some posts, and although insightful at times, I have not read enough to vouch. Didnt know about the incarceration, and thats kind of suprising as people I know who know him speak very highly of him, but heck some very good people have found themselves on the wrong side of the bars. Luckily im not one of them lol.

Are you looking for a dog to work, to show, or a dog that just carries that look? If you are looking for the look I would look at breeders who health test and are trying to breed healthy Bullies. If you like a more APBT style dog with more Bone and substance, and a pronounced head. I would look towards UKC style dogs along the lines of Gaff. If Ceasar is what you are looking for then contact WCK9 and ask if he has been studded out recently, then ask relevant questions about Ceasar, and then contact the Females owners and ask the pertinent questions to them as well. If the answers are what you are looking for put up the cash and enjoy your new family member.

Good luck on finding your newest family memeber?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I looked at the WCK9 page. One thing that bothered me is they have little paragraphs and full info on all their males, and a lot of N/A and just "we're expecting a litter from this girl" on the females. That would suggest to me that they only keep the females for breeding. (Personally, I tend to look at the females first. Males tend to be more visually impressive and some breeders just buy up whatever females so they can have vessels to whelp puppies. So if I'm not impressed by the females, it tells me a lot about the breeder. That's just IMO and how I roll.)

Some of their dogs are nice. Bearing in mind that the AmBully is not my breed, I look for dogs who are still moderate and balanced, have leg, aren't having to work against their own bodies. Some of their dogs fit the bill, others I wouldn't mess with. I think their prices are very high for someone who doesn't appear to show or health-test. I don't like the chain "collars." And it bothers me that all their picks seem to be available, which would indicate they're breeding to sell puppies and not improve their own program.

At any rate, I suppose they're decent. I personally haven't been impressed by very many AmBully breeders, so that's quite a concession from me. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts