Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so someone on here thinks it's funny that I have a fear of clowns, I will not name names he knows who he is :p Please, PLEASE do not send me clown pics, especially Pennywise from Stephen Kings, "IT" Is the ONLY book by him I couldn't get thru and I have a fear of sewers now too :p hahahah that is all, carry on :p

Reactions: Eagle

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha Krystal, I not mad atcha, I seriously *shiver* every time I see one, plus the Poltergist didn't help :p Hugs girlie :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I had a teacher in high school that would flip out over clowns. His daughter said he was almost kidnapped my a man in a clown suit when he was young, so he wanted to punch all clowns in the face when he saw them.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahhahaa sorry that's not funny but to see someone punch a clown inthe face, I am ALLLLLL about that :p

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
You need to go on the Maury Povitch show and get some help for that lol! Your a clown Tye lmao!! JK girl ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahah I have few fears in life, and clowns are one of them. No help needed, just please don't ever send me any,e ven on here, I will disown all of you :p Ok j/k on the disowning part but yeah not funny, i will have nightmares for weeks :( :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I horrified of monkeys. Cartoon ones are ok and cute but real life monkeys and apes, no way! I won't get to close at the zoo. Something about their weird hands for feet is just too creepy. So not right.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahhaa Krystal, now that's funny, you should tat a mokey on you with the circle with the line thru it on ya somewhere :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
AH hahahahah, no way I won't put a monkey on me anywhere! Yuck!! lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok ok just giving ya grief, gonna find a pic to send to you :p

not really, I am just teasin :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO, pics don't really bother me to bad but to actually see a real life monkey is scary :poop:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Monkeys are evil anywayz :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
They totally are. We just watched the new planet of the apes movie, OMG I had nightmares after watching that movie. Freakin Scary!!!!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wanna see it but the others scared me enough :p hahhaa yeah think I'll pass lol

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I didn't know you had the clown 'creep out' thing going Tye girl. No worries though, i won't tease you with it, that wouldn't be cool, maybe send you some big creepy crawly spider pics though..... ha ha ha

Clowns don't bug me, but Pennywise in IT was pretty messed up, saw the movie and read the book.

Ok, back to work for me, no more clowning around... oops, sorry.. :roll:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol Krystal, I may but not sure :p Thanks for the link :D

Davo - lmaooo you are a mess. Go back to work and yeah Pennywise freaks me out big time :p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts