weight puller

Lady Rampages Jane

First and second place winners in 3 to 5 females

Best in show class

Best in show 18 to 24 mo female

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice pics!!! Looks like a decent turnout.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it was a great show. It lasted til 11 pm the first night and nearly 9 on Sunday night. It was a long hot weekend!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice pics. Good to see some members and their dogs out and about.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had so much fun meeting everyone from the forum, seeing people again that were at the last show and of course all the off forum people I met.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Good pictures. :) I'll make a 2nd cut of mine tomorrow. I don't want to resize and crop 275 of them.

Kudos to the 89er club. Nice show. Scott was a hilarious announcer, and it was nice to meet Stacia finally. And Oz, and Tye. And I met a lot of people whose names I didn't get, but still a good crowd. Learned a bit about ADBA weight pull and might try that. Next time I'll take Monday off so I don't have to haul tail on home on Sunday.

Terra took two 3rds and finished her CH title. She did nada in the CH class, but we'll be better prepared next time. If CH classes are always that big (22 dogs?) we'll have to up our game a bit I think.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :)

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Yeahhhh Scott and announcing...leaving the mike on all the time, and never knowing WHAT you will hear n the bathroom..lmao At least I didn't hear and cussing over the mike....but I'm sure it happened at some point..lol

It was great meeting you Lindsay! We didn't place this weekend, only showed 2, 1 in Judges choice, and weight pulled on Sunday..lol It was sooo busy for me on Saturday, and I was wipped out on Sunday!!

Thanks for the pictures of Ms. Jane Megan!!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:goodpost:
Yeahhhh Scott and announcing...leaving the mike on all the time, and never knowing WHAT you will hear n the bathroom..lmao At least I didn't hear and cussing over the mike....but I'm sure it happened at some point..lol

It was great meeting you Lindsay! We didn't place this weekend, only showed 2, 1 in Judges choice, and weight pulled on Sunday..lol It was sooo busy for me on Saturday, and I was wipped out on Sunday!!

Thanks for the pictures of Ms. Jane Megan!!
No prob! Thanks for letting me take her out to walk her. :) I really liked her personality.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
First off i had a blast. It seemed like such a long weekend. Big thanks to both clubs that put this show on. Wish i could taken more pics though.
So here is a couple of Dooeny. He Championed out in Kellyville where I put him on the weight pull track for the first time so We worked him for this show and he did great. He came home with a third (in weightpull) on Saturday and a first on Sunday.

A couple of nice little Jeep Redboy joko pups from Missouri.

My Buddy Jerod and his Dog Shank. A nice Ed Crenshaw Mayday mix. Who took a Best in show on Sat and a Best of Opposite on Sun. i will find better pic of him.

And here is our new pup. Osbond's Redemption aka Ready.

This is Ready's older half brother and a little of what we are hoping she may turn out to be like, both in looks and in personality.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Here is a good picture of Shank.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Some good looking dogs :D Thanks for sharing pics.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great pics.. and CONGRATULATIONS to ALL The Winners!! :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I thought it was a nice turn out and there was a lot of nice dogs out there.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So you decided to call the pup Ready? That is a cool name. She was sooo stinking cute!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah I think thats going to be her name. My wife said unless she can think of something diffrent before we send her papers in. It is more for her, she showed her and that was the first time she had shown a dog. She had a blast.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.