Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My boy stopped eating yesterday but is drinking water. He has same energy as usual hears a sound outside or anything he is there in seconds.

He did have a little vomit with a weed in it but no loose stools. Also has not vomited since. He looks alert and acts normal its weird.

Tried giving him his favorite stuff just turns his head. He did find a jerky treat and ate half last night usually eats it all. Only other thing is there is a new feral cat hanging around the house and under the cars that he so interested in the cat gets into the side of the house and just stays there. Hard to say if that would do it.

He is 7 years old. Any suggestions.

· Administrator
5,699 Posts
I would give him another couple days to see if he resumes eating and continue to make sure he is drinking water. If after that he is still not eating, time to go to vet to get checked out. You want to eliminate the possibility of a blockage from something he ate. Best of luck and please post back on how he is doing.

Joe

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would give him another couple days to see if he resumes eating and continue to make sure he is drinking water. If after that he is still not eating, time to go to vet to get checked out. You want to eliminate the possibility of a blockage from something he ate. Best of luck and please post back on how he is doing.

Joe
Thanks,
So strange that he is active but not eating.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Joe
Well here we go maybe I'm being fooled my uncle came over with leftovers from a BBQ he was at last night while I was asleep. He said my boy ate some ribs and two hamburgers.

Now this morning I tried to give him some left over meatballs and dry food just walked away.

Edit: Uncle just put bacon juice on his food and little bacon. Guess not really that sick.🤔🤨

1 - 6 of 6 Posts