Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody...I don't mean to be a stranger but the rest of my life just took off. I picked up another job, our cousin got murdered, my girl Hannah got an official TDI gig, the puppies we had a while back were all placed in fabulous homes our other cousins ( and neighbors)have almost been forclosed on twice(--and the family comes to us!?? I guess we are the head of reason???), we have been scrambling to catch up on bills and the business I started is picking up some....so y'all aren't far from my mind..I've just been trying to catch up on sleep. Thanks Dave for the note. :pupruns:

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Sounds about where im at in life.
I really hope things get better for you and your family.
I'm soo sorry for your loss. I know words cannot express the pain you feel. So ill leave it at that.
Much love and many prayers,
-Trevor

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Seems like its a bad time for alot of people lately.I hope your luckk turns around and it gets better for you soon. You have any update pics of those pups you homed? would love to see how they turned out , puppys always have a way to make things better :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Condolences for the loss of your cousin. RIP.

Good to see business is picking up. I know what that feels like, trust me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.