Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so my neighbor was watching his dad's APBT over this past weekend, and you know my dogs were going nuts, they are not used to there being a dog there. Anywayz they did this fence thing for 4 days and were worn out, the neighbor was happy as all get out also, as the APBT is a young one, prolly right at Orion's age. Oh and she is a cutie little thing :D

and this is her in her backyard -

So now to pics of everyone, I got some good ones this past weekend :D

He is MY BIG baby, I love this dog -

How can you not love this face, lol -

gimme the springpolez nowz please mom-lady -

Come on PLEZEEE haz da springpolez now -

And it started raining while they were outside the other day and these are the faces I saw, lmaooo -

Here's the White boy, orion, chilling on the deck -

Dirty Face -

I think this is my new FAVE pic of him -

And here's the Penny Pooh, chilling on the deck -

checking out the dog next door, lol -

Phoenix giving Penny some kisses, he loves his daughter -

hahah love this pic -

and this one -

and the boys are OBSESSED with something under the porch, we have looked and there is nothing there, lol -

And the fianle, the dogs watching dad-guy cook :D -

And NO i do NOT allow the dogs inthe kitchen, but my attention strays and they know it and this what I get, lol

3,968 Posts
awh they are all so cute!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehehe thnx girl, they are all so rotten :D

3,968 Posts
lol onyx is the same. he is sitting here right now whining and groaning at me to pet him...now i just took him out for 2 hours and he had 4 other people giving him love for like 15 mins...plus constant pets from me. i stop to pet him and type again and he whines even more! lol im kicking him out!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
dont lie he's SLIPPING THEM ALL HUMAN FOOD! LOL jk

they look great... definitely a handful or two :roll:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol onyx is the same. he is sitting here right now whining and groaning at me to pet him...now i just took him out for 2 hours and he had 4 other people giving him love for like 15 mins...plus constant pets from me. i stop to pet him and type again and he whines even more! lol im kicking him out!
heheh that is Penny, she is that same way, it is NEVER enough love :D

Wow Orion looks so big in that last pic. Most definitely cute.
He is a big boy Aimee, he is well last time I wieghed he was 78lbs, he fluxuates between 78 and 85 easily and is a good and and a half taller than Phoenix :D Thank you

dont lie he's SLIPPING THEM ALL HUMAN FOOD! LOL jk

they look great... definitely a handful or two :roll:
He does Oz, that is what irks me and that is why they beg,g rrrrr makes me so mad, and yes they are most defiantely a handful or two, lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol this is the second time he's watched her and they did this the first time but man are they tired afterwards

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OMG girl it rained here for like 4 days straight, we had a flash flood here about 2 days in, schools were closed cause the buses couldn't get out, grrr but I have grass in my back yard for the firsttime in 3 years :D

penny says thank you :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Aww that one next door is a cutie! What no Phoebe pics????

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
awwww love the last pics looks like waiting for their lunch? LOL
lol is exactly what they are doing ZM, irritates me, but is a cute pic, lol. Thanks

great pics!
Thanks Krissy, they are all rotten :D

Aww that one next door is a cutie! What no Phoebe pics????
Oh girl she is totally adorable and a spaz, lol. I love her white markings on her, I got some other pics,not great ones but others I will find them and post :D And nope no Phoebe pics til after the Nov show, but she started OB classes and will be taking her CGC in 6 weeks, so ya gotta wait :D lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts