Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd share some more pictures of my dogs... none of which are American Bullies, American Pit Bull Terriers, or anything close.

Meet my gang! :)

Moose. Moose is a (almost!) six year old Australian Shepherd/German Shorthaired Pointer mix. He is dog-aggressive, so unfortunately I never got to do any performance events with him like I wanted (he was getting pretty good at agility! we still do it from time to time for fun). This dog is my baby... the most human friendly dog I have met. He doesn't care who you are or what you look like, he'll gladly gallop his fluffy butt over to you for some belly rubs.

From the younger days

And now, as an old guy.

Toby... Oh boy, where to begin with Toby... Okay, well, Toby is (almost!) four years old. He was born here, the only male in the litter. He is an obnoxious dog with a lot of separation anxiety problems, but with his cute face you cannot help but love him (probably how he ended up so spoiled). He is partially trained in tracking and agility. He is a Basset Hound.

A young hunk

(^ he's at the top.. look at all the girls LOL)

And now

Honey. Oh gosh.. the big smelly beast.. HONEY! Honey is Toby's dam. She is a stubborn girl but oh so sweet. There isn't much to say about her... She is approximately 9 years old and a Basset Hound.

(^ she's the one being eaten :) )

And he isn't really my dog, but this is Jake. He lives with us and is my sister's dog. He'll probably only be here for a few more months. He is a one year old Catahoula Leopard Dog.

Groupies

·
Registered
281 Posts
AWSOME PICS!!!! I laughed at the catahulla (because people mix them with pits (because they are good tracking dogs) but then it became for "THE RARE MEREL PITS") <3 you seem to bee a great momma keep up the great work :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww great pics, I do love the3 bassett's :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everybody!! Anybody who wants a Basset... I'll help you sneak one out LOL. They are such turds, but so fun to live with. They definitely keep us laughing. We used to have 5 or 6 at a time, or 3 adults and a litter of puppies... oh boy was that fun.... One of our adults passed away then all pups got rehomed so now we just have these 2. Probably going to stay that way for a long time.

Anybody want Basset puppy pictures? I have plenty :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Don't have to be a Bulldog to be super cute :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts