Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im takeing my neighbor dog to the vet in the morning. shes due next tuesday shes nice and fat. but when i squeeze her nipples no milk is comeing out. has this happened to anyone before

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Sometimes it doesnt come in until labout starts, typical is the week or even longer before having pups. Labour can stimulate milk production though but its always a good idea to have milk replacer on hand when you are expecting puppys just incase the milk doesnt come in. It can happen so just be prepared, Im sure her vet can give her some advice as well tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Id bet they start to come in the next couple days, are any of them filling up? I noticed the ones by the back end would fill first with my girls and then slowly almost each day the next set up would fill up. Is there any way she isnt as far along as she thinks? was there more then 1 tie? if so always a chance she took on one of the last ties?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she said she tied on the 4th and 6 of nov. i looked before i came home the ones on the back end are hanging the most and the ones n the front aint hanging that much

1 - 5 of 5 Posts