Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We always focus on structurally correct dogs and pretty dog what about our little not so perfect ones? Lets see them, the ones who do not meet the breed standard but we all still love like a best in show winner!

Here is my not so perfect Baby Rage

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Awwww..... loooooooove those pics! Kangol belong in this thread and I shall post him up tomorrow! Bed is calling my name.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Well, I thought Sparky fit the breed standard just fine, til I tried to show him and the judges laughed at me (just kidding, just kidding). He's supposed to be a "purebred" chihuahua, but we all know about the CKC (not Canadian either), so there's our answer about Sparky. I haven't uploaded current pix of him, but here he is.

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
This is an EXCELLENT thread. :)

Here's Ecko all EW and giant headed. His temperament and unconditional love makes him a grand champion in my eyes.

And, while I am not the biggest fan of our little CKC registered, bow legged, roach backed Chihuahua, the kids love Chili, so she must be some sort of blue ribbon winner in their eyes.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
heres my peg legged Dre Dogg .. lol .. extremely stiff in the stifle

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Helena is perfect in my eyes... :) If there was a show for most unique markings she would win!

She would also win "most goofy"

And best cuddle buddy!

And last but not least, best diaper checker!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what's wrong with rage?
oh lots of things ;)
First off I call her my Whip-pit because she looks like part pit part whippet. She also runs like one! Her head is too small for her body, she has an under bite, she has a herring gut where there is not length of brisket and too much tuck, she is roach back, umm I am sure there is more! lol But I LOVE her!! This is a true roach back dog and you can see the roach starts really high up towards her neck

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
best...

Helena is perfect in my eyes... :) If there was a show for most unique markings she would win!

She would also win "most goofy"

And best cuddle buddy!

And last but not least, best diaper checker!
ROTFLMAO!!!!Best Diaper checker!! SOOOO FUNNY!!!:rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts