Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made Indi up some Satin Balls since she had lost two pounds since her insemination due to a lack of appetite... I started feeding them to her last monday... I fed them to her for 5 days and I got her back on the scale saturday... eeek... she's gained 6 pounds... needless to say she's back on her kibble!!

I think it's mostly baby though because i noticed she can't curl up in a little ball anymore when she lays down. She's definately getting her mommy boobs now! I'll post up pictures by friday at the latest!

she's normally 55-57 pounds but now she's up to 61

Reactions: Roxy_Nie

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
You better get those pictures up...lol.

How far along is she? I can't rember when the bundles of joy are suppose to be here. You want to be be a healthy weight but you don't want the puppies getting to big either. Best she is back on kibble.

·
Registered
798 Posts
She has become a space heater. I took a nap on the couch, while neela and doug were pulling out carpet in their bed room. Indi came up on the couch and laid by my legs. I wouldnt let her up from where she was.
Here are some pics of Indi. You cant see the belly all that well but still here is some

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
biotch! Posting my dogs pictures up! Haha you know I don't mind! I am taking the reeeal camera home tonight to get different angled shots... those pictures came from Shelbys' cell phone

Sharon, Indi is due around april 28th... I read up on the insemination process and it says that she is due 63 days from the time her progesterone spiked... 72 hours before she was inseminated... the vet and I are watching to see if its the insemination date or the spike date.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
biotch! Posting my dogs pictures up! Haha you know I don't mind!
HA! Not their fault your a slow poke! HAHAHAHA

Oh she is looking so cute. I can't wait for puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Harley D is my sister for those of you who don't know... she can steal her own candids on the regular lol.

·
Registered
798 Posts
tehehe! Bingo was my name oh! I get second dibs on pics of neela, indi and jarvis...first if I move fast enough ^^

·
Registered
349 Posts
I made Indi up some Satin Balls since she had lost two pounds since her insemination due to a lack of appetite... I started feeding them to her last monday... I fed them to her for 5 days and I got her back on the scale saturday... eeek... she's gained 6 pounds... needless to say she's back on her kibble!!

I think it's mostly baby though because i noticed she can't curl up in a little ball anymore when she lays down. She's definately getting her mommy boobs now! I'll post up pictures by friday at the latest!

she's normally 55-57 pounds but now she's up to 61
what the heck are satin balls????lmao

·
Registered
798 Posts
its has burger meat, oatmeal, a egg, and something else... oh well
Its shaped as a burger

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I used to have the recipe for em.. but since I don't have my computer anymore... well... guess you know what that means... if there's a link for a thread w/the recipe, or if someone doesn't mind, can they kindly post it so I can have it again?! I'd appreciate it.

To Neela... she's lookin good so far! Cant wait till she gets big and fat like me! I'm 6 mos along, and ready for little Trinity to be born already! I'm due July 18th...but being she's my third baby, I'm guessing I won't go that long! Post some more pix... pls! I wanna see prego belly pictures!

·
Registered
12 Posts
eek exciting! Who is she bred too? Are you planning to keep any of the puppies?? What was mom doing before she was bred title wise?? I LOVE the look of her...sorry for all the questions but so exciting!

·
Registered
795 Posts
YAY!!! Indi babies! lol

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's the recepie for Satin Balls... one pound of this stuff has 12,400 calories so pleeease be careful!!!

Satin Balls Full Recipe

10 lbs cheap hamburger (high fat %)
1 large box Total cereal (about 12 cups cereal)
1 large box uncooked oatmeal (about 15 cups oats)
10 raw eggs
1 15oz jar wheat germ
10 packages Knox unflavored gelatin
1 and 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 and 1/4 cup unsulphered molasses
pinch of salt

eek exciting! Who is she bred too? Are you planning to keep any of the puppies?? What was mom doing before she was bred title wise?? I LOVE the look of her...sorry for all the questions but so exciting!
I don't mind any questions, fire away! Indi has been bread to Blueforce's Tua of BIP. I am pretty sure I'm keeping one, but it really depends on the pups that are produced... I will know him/her when I see and interact with him/her... if i keep one it has to be just right body and personality. I honestly haven't done any competition with her YET. I wasn't expecting to breed her at this time, but she's a co-own and the breeder called for her litter. I will be showing her and the pup i may keep off of her with the ABKC... my sister, Harley D, and I are really getting into the showing scene. Indi probably would do decent in the UKC confirmation events when she's back in shape, but I would rather compete with the ABKC and get this breed acknowledged for what they really are... not an American Pitbull Terrier.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I used to have the recipe for em.. but since I don't have my computer anymore... well... guess you know what that means... if there's a link for a thread w/the recipe, or if someone doesn't mind, can they kindly post it so I can have it again?! I'd appreciate it.

To Neela... she's lookin good so far! Cant wait till she gets big and fat like me! I'm 6 mos along, and ready for little Trinity to be born already! I'm due July 18th...but being she's my third baby, I'm guessing I won't go that long! Post some more pix... pls! I wanna see prego belly pictures!
Thank you sooo much! I will post pictures by later this afternoon!

Reactions: StaffyDaddy

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am posting Indi pictures in the Photos Forum for all that interested in my Pork Chop's physical progress. I took her to the vet yesterday for her skin and they're still at a loss as to what it is. We did a skin scrape and they didn't see anything. so they've taking some hair follicles to test it to see if it may be something fungal. If that comes back negative I'm back to square one... it's really weird I've never had any health issues with Indi with the exception of a staph infection when she was like 8 weeks old. Also for those who want to know "what kind of health testing have you done?" I did have her hips and elbows xrayed for the OFA.

oh yeah! I will post a pedigree by tomorrow. I didn't bring her pedigree with me... so i don't have a cheat sheet! lol Indi is out of WCBP/Bowowows Loki of BIP and her father is Cutthroats' Prince Daz

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds like it will be a good match! Cant wait to see the pups. I think that awesome you did all the health testing and are planning to title her..nice to see responsible breeders! Im going to look at her pics now lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Neela- thx for posting the recipe for me. Got it saved now.. and don't plan on losing it ever again! Gonna go check out Indi's pix now... can't wait to see how she's doing!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
So when are you supposed to give your dog Satin balls? Are they a meal replacement? or treat??

Congrats on the upcoming pups! And ya can't just keep one!! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts