Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new mom here! Luna is 6 months and I’ve gotten so many mixed answers in regards to what she is. Ive always thought she was a mix bc of her nose. She was the runt of her litter. And the person who got her for me says she really doesn’t even look anything like her siblings. No history on mom or dad.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Dog supply Companion dog

Nose Dog Dog breed Carnivore Jaw
Cat Plant Carnivore Fawn Felidae

Can someone let me know lol

· Administrator
5,700 Posts
First, welcome to Go Pitbull Tparks797. Glad you found us.
Without knowing the puppy's lineage, it is impossible to know if it is full blooded anything. She definitely has some bully mixed in judging by the way she looks. What I can tell you is that Luna is a gorgeous puppy and looks to be of mixed breeding. The only important thing is that she found you, you found her and I'm sure you both love each other madly.
Congratulations on your new puppy and I wish you both many happy and healthy years together.
Thanks for the pictures, we love them here and never can get enough.

Joe

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First, welcome to Go Pitbull Tparks797. Glad you found us.
Without knowing the puppy's lineage, it is impossible to know if it is full blooded anything. She definitely has some bully mixed in judging by the way she looks. What I can tell you is that Luna is a gorgeous puppy and looks to be of mixed breeding. The only important thing is that she found you, you found her and I'm sure you both love each other madly.
Congratulations on your new puppy and I wish you both many happy and healthy years together.
Thanks for the pictures, we love them here and never can get enough.

Joe
Thank you so much for your welcome and gratitude 💚

1 - 5 of 5 Posts