508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol!!! he was a big boy in his pictures

·
Registered
211 Posts
TheBullBeastLover said:
is juan gotti dead just asking i see alot of his sons and daughters but no him
I really don't know for sure but he was whelped sometime in 1997. I would say there is a good chance he's still alive.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'm almost positive he's alive, and if not, then he died rather recently.

Which is funny when you think about it, because he shows up so often in the 5th and 6th generation in many dogs' pedigrees. It makes you wonder just how young these dogs are when they're being bred... and bred and bred.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow ive actually seen a ped of a juan gotty daughter being bred with himself i was like WDF and i think th kennel that did it kept 1 male and his name was geronimo i cant remeber the site i mean i just think its kinda crazy when you see juan gotty in the sire and damn peds and then you breed them with juan gotti lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drsven said:
I really don't know for sure but he was whelped sometime in 1997. I would say there is a good chance he's still alive.
Whelped? ye i know im a noob =]

·
Registered
211 Posts
GSDBulldog said:
I'm almost positive he's alive, and if not, then he died rather recently.

Which is funny when you think about it, because he shows up so often in the 5th and 6th generation in many dogs' pedigrees. It makes you wonder just how young these dogs are when they're being bred... and bred and bred.
I've read he sired his first litter at 7 months old. I would love to know how many registered litters he sired with UKC.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dang!!! he was sexually mature at 7 months da hell good god lol

·
Registered
749 Posts
drsven said:
I've read he sired his first litter at 7 months old. I would love to know how many registered litters he sired with UKC.
I'm afraid to know.

:(

·
Registered
211 Posts
Patch O' Pits said:
males can produce pretty early, but it doesn't mean they should....
I'm sure you already know this, but to those that don't: A female can become pregnant at her first heat which is at ~6 months old. A responsible breeder would never allow this to happen. But with the greedy, irresponsible (no paper) folks it happens quite often.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gosh im trying to find info about him but all i see is wannabe dogs that look like him or just thet one pic of him with no info

·
Registered
211 Posts
Found the history story I had read a while ago

here it is:

THE HISTORY OF GOTTILINE

Gottiline was founded by Richard Barajas of West Side Kennels. He is the owner of Gottiline's foundation sire, "The Notorious Juan Gotty". In 1997, he purchased Gotty from a gentleman by the name of Tony Moore. (Tony Moore is the owner of Gray Line Kennels in Los Angeles, California. The foundation bitch of Greyline was the late Showtime. Showtime is the producer of Gotty's father, 'PR' Greyline's Raider 2.) He purchase Gotty for the amount of $1,300. When Gotty was approximately 7 weeks old his sire, "Raider" passed away. When Gotty was 7 months he sired his first litter. He went on to produce many foundation males and females including Coldens Blue Rhino, and Felony (The sire and dam of 21 Blackjack), New Troijan's Dillenger, Pate's Blue Beast, Gottiline's Monster, Do Good Big Boy, and Westside's Capone just to name a few. Gotty is the sire of nearly 650 U.K.C. registered American Pit Bull Terriers. Since 1997, Gottiline has spread across the USA, Canada, China, the Philippines, and Japan. Juan Gotty will go down in history as one of the greatest dogs in the bully style movement.

·
Registered
211 Posts
sw_df27 said:
looks like he's still alive and kickin I wonder why you can't fine any recent photo's of him online or anything
He probably looks terrible, he's 10 years old! I'm wondering if the owner collected frozen sperm and is selling it or if the breedings are natural. The UKC has pretty loose rules when it comes to frozen sperm and artificial insemination.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol its so many false claimers saying that they have juan G. that they probably cant put any picz of him up and if hes 10 yeas old hes probably about i said weighin a ton and a half now lol JP

1 - 20 of 98 Posts