Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some images of Novac. He sure loves the flirt pole. I just wish I could of gotten some of him jumping. Oh well, maybe next time :)
Also, sorry for the fuzzy quality..they are cellphone images. :/ I need a Nikon. lol.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,618 Posts
His crop looks sharp. Very intense eyes. Good lookin' dog. :)

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone! He is quite fun and very goofy. I am not sure on his height at the moment, I have yet to measure him at his withers. I dont even have measuring tape. Although my mom does so I think I might just borrow hers. I am also not sure on his weight. Honestly I "ghetto" weighed him just out of curiosity...and by "ghetto weigh" I mean I stood on a scale while holding him and the difference was 53lbs but I doubt that's even accurate. LOL. I want to buy my own digital scale for him. :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I used to have a decent camera....until it got bumped off the deck and broke :( so I totally understand the frustration with fuzzy pictures. I have to use this tiny little point and shoot camera that takes awful pictures... :/

Novac is a cute boy :) glad to hear he likes the flirt pole!

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I used to have a decent camera....until it got bumped off the deck and broke :( so I totally understand the frustration with fuzzy pictures. I have to use this tiny little point and shoot camera that takes awful pictures... :/

Novac is a cute boy :) glad to hear he likes the flirt pole!
Man that stinks! :( Someone should set up a donation fund so we can get better cameras and take stellar photos of our dogs :D haha!
Yeah Novac loves the flirt pole. I introduced him to the spring pole but he doesnt seem to be that interested, unless there is a rope toy on it he can shred up -_- Oh well, he loves to tug too with the jute pillow, run and walk, so at least we have other ways of staying fit :p I just wish he liked to swim, he is afraid of puddles...lol!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts