Go Pitbull Forums banner

Now THATS Justice

Tags
justice
706 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  hell no they wont go 
#1 ·
Ohio police dog bites man, helps officials catch man wanted on dogfighting charges

DAYTON, Ohio (AP) -- Authorities said a police dog bit and helped apprehend a Dayton man wanted on dogfighting charges. Dayton police Lt. Patrick Welsh said a 31-year-old man fled on foot Sunday as officers were responding to a call.

Welsh said the dog grabbed the man on the wrist so officers could arrest him.

The suspect was treated for bites to his hand and taken to jail on previously filed charges of dogfighting.

#4 ·
that's taking a 'bite' outta crime!!!

lol..yea i know, i'm korney! lol...

#5 ·
Saw a guy on an episode of "COPS" walk away from the officer with a Malinois hanging on his arm. Cop didn't know what to do. Absolutely hilarious.

#6 ·
Ohio police dog bites man, helps officials catch man wanted on dogfighting charges

DAYTON, Ohio (AP) -- Authorities said a police dog bit and helped apprehend a Dayton man wanted on dogfighting charges. Dayton police Lt. Patrick Welsh said a 31-year-old man fled on foot Sunday as officers were responding to a call.

Welsh said the dog grabbed the man on the wrist so officers could arrest him.

The suspect was treated for bites to his hand and taken to jail on previously filed charges of dogfighting.
good one more victory for our breed. also good he got bit by a dog now he knows how it feels to get bitten doubt he will feel any remorse for making those dogs go through that though. i just wonder where those fighting dogs fate lies. i mean mike vicks dogs got special treatment because it was such a big case and involved someone famouse now this is just your average joe dog fighter i hope at least one of his fighting dogs doesnt get put down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.