Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy my feed store ran out of nu stock and won't get it in for a week, i got me a demo dog right now that needs the stuff, where can i find it for the best price and quickest shipping, need to know asap she hasn't had it on last couple of days and her skin start to flar up real bad after day 3 with non on and i would hate to go backwards with her great progress she has had!!!!!

this is the cheapest i have found so far but i don't know about the shipping, imma need about 4-6 tubes!
Pierce's All-Purpose Nu-Stock - Jeffers

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Russells Feed out here carries it. I have some at the house too if you want to swing in and pick it up.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol Aireal, my vet has always told me to use Preperation H for anything that you use Nu-stock for, but go to Shana's, lol

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Russells Feed out here carries it. I have some at the house too if you want to swing in and pick it up.
ok cool, ya i may come out and pick some up till i can order more, you still have the same number? i should bring cheza out to see you :)

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
ok cool, ya i may come out and pick some up till i can order more, you still have the same number? i should bring cheza out to see you :)
Do you have my 8009 number? if you do, that's the one I'll have forever and ever lol. It's my google voice number. I would love to see cheza!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts