Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG CAN IT SMELL ANY WORSE??? It sticks in my nose and I am want to puke cause my whole house reeks! I figured I would try it for a week, applying it 2 times. I gave Mel a bath, and was extremely happy (and extremely sad) that his hair is actually starting to grow back on his old scar on his back. YAY for it growing back and boooo because that means I have to keep using the nasty stuff! lol

Anyone have a thought on how long you try it out for? I see some hair already growing but some parts don't have anything. Is there a limit to using it? Says apply every 3 days. But doesn't say HOW LONG you should be applying it every 3 days... Is my house gonna reek all winter??? lol :( snuggles suck when you have a nu-stock boy!

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
When I used it on Ecko, I used it every evening before bed and wiped it away every morning before breakfast. I could only stand it for a week though. BTW, my garage (where I store it) smells AWFUL. Ecko's hair continued to grow back and thicken pretty much on it's own from there. You can't even tell where the scar used to be. It was the size of golf ball on the side of his face. That stuff smells like butt, but works like a miracle.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
EWwww I was going to buy it for zeke but never got around to it, just went with my old remedy we used on horse , Bacon greese lol. Smells like bacon so not that bad I guess lol and worked miracles on him , even his huge scar on the inside you cant even see now. Only issue I had was him trying to lick it off, worked onthe side of his face where he couldnt but the legs I had to bandage and watch him cause he kept trying to get it off lol.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
hahaha bacon grease, Mel would be all over that too! lol Thanks Ecko I will maybe take a week off and see if it continues.

smiggs, damn i thought it was in my head but now I know its not, I still smell it on my finger, ew ew ew. But like people said, its working great so I will be dealing. or telling people to bring over some nose plugs...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! Pinesol! What a refreshing scent! My daughter wouldn't touch Bella when I used it on her and would complain everytime she smelled it. Bella would run and hide as soon as she saw the tube! She hated it to. Can't say it bothered me.....but I also love the smell of skunks so that's not saying much LMAO!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love skunk smell too hahaha this is no where near that though, totally different, lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I love skunk smell too hahaha this is no where near that though, totally different, lol
To some sensitive noses in my family it was lol!

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
You can pick up a 100 pack of diposable gloves at Walgreens for like $5. I buy them for the GF cause she dyes her and the kids hair a lot. So I jut borrowed a couple from her. Saves you from being chased by the evil stench. LOL!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can pick up a 100 pack of diposable gloves at Walgreens for like $5. I buy them for the GF cause she dyes her and the kids hair a lot. So I jut borrowed a couple from her. Saves you from being chased by the evil stench. LOL!
ooo good call lol thanks! might buy some close pins for my nose when I am there, lol.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
if it wasn't for the stench and how it dries up and turns to powder almost...I would put some on my thinning hair line :thumbsup:lol...I'm 30 now you know! Every hair counts from this point forward :D

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
i dont know about everyone, but i would love to get skin rashes if i knew i was going to get bacon grease on me.

bacon = life

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL Smiggs

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
i dont know about everyone, but i would love to get skin rashes if i knew i was going to get bacon grease on me.

bacon = life
LMAOOO!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha bacon is good for everything!!!!!

and yeah, you may lose more than hair if you were to start using it on your head lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts