Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Don't you hate it when you get shown up by your dog lol. Great videos. Earl is such a handsome boy.

I suck at left about turns. I trip all over him. One problem is he starts to stand on my left foot. I correct him of course but it will still randomly start to happen and I don't recognize and correct it right away apparently (after watching videos. Lol) I totally feel you on the handler error. Video is such a great way to see how to improve. Great suggestions in the video thanks :)

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't you hate it when you get shown up by your dog lol. Great videos. Earl is such a handsome boy.

I suck at left about turns. I trip all over him. One problem is me starts to stand on my left foot. I correct him of course but it will still randomly start to happen and I don't recognize and correct it right away apparently (after watching videos. Lol) I totally feel you on the handler error. Video is such a great way to see how to improve.

Sent from Petguide.com App
Earl shows me up every time. We use video often during training and I agree with you Ames it's a very valuable tool. And thanks for the complement on Earl. He's really coming along nicely.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
its ok Dave, i missed it too! i cant watch vids at work and i usually forget when i get home.

awesome job with Earl Doug! that looks great to me! Odin is far from that but i havent found a trainer to work with yet either. but i have a feeling it is me who will need the training not him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts