Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
http://pblnn.com/
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police shooting dogs - Escalation of force training needed

Attorney Fred Kray and his co-host Jo Staats will discuss with attorneys and victims the scenarios surrounding police shooting of dogs, and the need for police training with respect to escalation of force when confronting a dog. Regular segments will include

• Recap of last week's show
  • Weekly pit bull news
  • BSL Alerts with Jodi Preis
  • PBLN Facebook updates
  • Dog park diary

Police shooting dogs - Escalation of force training needed 10/09 by Pit Bulletin Legal News | Blog Talk Radio

·
http://pblnn.com/
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You've heard about the Austin 3...killed by Animal Control before an appeal could be heard, hear from the Lexus Project tomorrow night about the case. Also hear from Rebecca Lusk, an attorney who sued a MD police agency for shooting a family pet and won a six figure award for the family! Could this be a turning point for dog-owners victimized by over-zealous police officers that are rarely found in the wrong for shooting a dog? Tune in tomorrow night at 8:00 PM EDT for answers!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Show starts in 2 hours! Tonight's show will be.....informative. Rebecca Lusk, Esq. who obtained a six figure award in a police shooting of a dog will discuss the case, and Richard Rosenthal will explain the case of the Austin 3, euthanized by animal control before an appeal could be taken. Representatives from the Facebook page, Mr. Policeman, Please Don't Shoot My Dog will also be guests. Hope you can join us!

Police Shooting Dogs-Remedies & The Austin 3 Killed - Legal? 10/09 by Pit Bulletin Legal News | Blog Talk Radio

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I cant wait ames! Maybe ill "GO OFF" on a rant tonight. This topic hits A nerve for me. VIP memberships will be given away in the chat room during the show.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
You should!! That's why they got the call in number!! Although I look forward to your rants in the chat to entertain me lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts